CONCEPT 2 SERIES
Models 35 and 58
Easy to handle reels built for bigger fish. Perfect for heavyweight trout and bass.
To order this Scientific Anglers fly fishing reel, press the "Add to Cart" button, then follow through to the "Check-Out" . . . don't forget to enter your MODEL/SIZE/COLOR OPTION, if appropriate, at the "Checkout Counter"
Your credit card order will be verified & processed manually by the store owner.
We strive to protect your privacy!
Any time you wish to view the contents of your "shopping cart", just click on this View Cart button.
Should you prefer, order your Scientific Anglers fly fishing reels TOLL-FREE:
(order only please)
15% re-stocking fee for returns within 2 weeks. NO RETURNS AFTER 2 WEEKS. Shipping is not refundable.
Shipping rates apply to freight within the continental USA. For shipping outside the continental USA,
please call for rates.
CONCEPT 2 Series
- Durable, lightweight composite polymer graphite spool and frame
- Open-caged with perforated frame and spool for lighter, easier handling
- Light to heavy freshwater use
- Counter-balanced spool for vibration-free runs
- Inexpensive quick-change spools
- Heavy-duty compression disc drag
- Palming rim for added drag pressure
- Durable, corrosion resistant graphite composition
- Easy change from right to left-hand retrieve
fly fishing reels
Model 35 - weight 4.1 oz., diameter 3.0", width 0.69" - $55.99 -
Model 58 - weight 4.3 oz., diameter 3.31", width 0.81" - $55.99 -
We accept check, money order, or